Foundation Acting I
Foundation Acting I is for people who
- are considering a career in acting,
- want an understanding of basic communication and performance skills,
- want to explore a new creative outlet.
- Acting – Characterisation, basic improvisation, scene building.
- Voice – Vocal dynamics, articulation and projection.
- Movement – Movement fundamentals, blocking and creative movement.
- R1000 course fee, to be paid 30 days before course start date.
- Upon completing the course students will receive a Durban Actors Studio, Certificate of Attendance.
- Attendance at all classes is expected and needed to receive the certificate.
- Minimum of 6 and maximum of 10 students per course.
- No formal qualifications needed to register.
DATES (select the course dates that suit your diary)
- November / December Course Dates (final course for 2017)
- Daytime – Mondays 6,13,20 & 27 Nov, 1-3pm, (FULL), or
- Evening – Mondays 6,13,20 & 27 Nov, 6-8 pm, or
- Weekend Intensive – Saturday 2 Dec 10-2pm & Sunday 3 Dec 10-2pm
- 2018 dates will be loaded soon
BOOK MY PLACE
- Click the button below to REGISTER
As someone who has dreams of opening his own production studio, I learned so much. The people at Durban Actors Studio are so amazing. I would totally recommend Durban Actors Studio – its a place out of the ordinary!!!”
It was a fabulous experience, I really learned a lot. Well done Gill and Nicole, you are awesome!”
Its a relaxed vibe and thoroughly enjoyable. Total value for money.”
The intimacy of the Foundation Acting course makes it comfortable and interactive.”
I really enjoyed the challenge of steppingout of my comfort zone and developed a better understanding of how vocal tone and movement can affect a performance.”