From a young age I’ve always had a problem with articulation and speaking in public and as time went on I started to withdraw from social setting and kept to myself. To my surprise After our very first classes friends and family noticed a considerable difference in my articulation and projection. Nicole was always professional and had carefully crafted lessons to empower me with actionable tools and exercise for my permanent results. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone who is considering the course as she improved my confidence and help me get my voice back.”
The Durban Actors Studio Public Speaking Programme is for any adult or child who wants support, guidance and encouragement in the field of Public Speaking.
Our 8 week Public Speaking Programme equips you with the skills needed to speak confidently in any situation, be it in the boardroom, classroom, or seminar/conference room; we will help you develop the skills needed to research, structure and continuously deliver engaging speeches. Training given is one-on-one to ensure we meet your exact requirements.
- Develop correct breathing for speech
- Develop vocal projection and clarity of speech
- Identify body language to engage your audience
- Structure a speech that establishes ethos (credibility)
- Develop the delivery of a speech using these vocal and physical tools
- The programme runs over 8 consecutive weeks,
- Each class is 50 minutes in duration
- Classes can take place Monday through Friday, 9 am to 7 pm (suitable day/time to be selected by student)
- Fee R3600
Click the button below to book