Improvisation Crash Course
This is a fantastic crash course which will:
- build confidence,
- improve presentation and audition skills,
- learn basic theatrical concepts,
- connect with other people,
- spark imagination and expression in an entertaining and interactive atmosphere.
All levels of experience welcome – no previous improvisation or drama experience required. During this crash course students will gain a basic understanding of improvisation terminology, performance focused listening skills, naming characters, objects & locations, creating an environment for a scene, characters, objectives and basic stage technique and stagecraft.
- Daytime option: 2, 3 & 4 July; 10 am to 12 pm
- Evening option: 2, 3 & 4 July; 6 pm to 8 pm
We take a maximum of 10 people per class.
If learning how to be spontaneous, think on your feet and develop performance confidence is a goal – register now!
Ages 16 to adult.
Price: R 750