From a young age I’ve always had a problem with articulation and speaking in public and as time went on I started to withdraw from social setting and kept to myself. To my surprise After our very first classes friends and family noticed a considerable difference in my articulation and projection. Nicole was always professional and had carefully crafted lessons to empower me with actionable tools and exercise for my permanent results. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone who is considering the course as she improved my confidence and help me get my voice back.”
The Durban Actors Studio singing programme is for people who want to discover and develop their personal skills in the field of communication and public speaking. Training is one-on-one to meet your exact requirements. The “one size fits all” approach does not work in the Communication/Public Speaking environment as we each have different concerns and hesitations that must be addressed to achieve our personal goals.
- Develop vocal projection
- Develop and enhance clarity of speech
- Develop self-confidence
- Understand and integrate body language
- Engage the listener
- Each class is 50 minutes in duration and take place once a week
- Classes are private sessions to ensure focus is paid to the individual learner
- Attendance at all classes is expected to see progression
- Assessment class
- Classes can be scheduled Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
- R320 assessment class
- R300 per session (minimum training period is 1 x school term, dates TBA by Durban Actors Studio)
- If the learner enters and passes a LAMDA Communication examination they will receive an internationally certified certificate.
Go to our CONTACT PAGE to request more information OR click REGISTER, below, to book your assessment class.