Stand Up Comedy Crash Course
This 4-hour course will give you, future funny person, the chance to find your unique voice as a comedian.
By the end of this crash course, you’ll be armed with your own original material and the confidence to try it out at your first open mic night. Open to adults and teens, over 17.
What we’ll cover:
- Where Do Jokes Come From? (Spoiler alert: they come from you)
- Your Life But Make It Funny.
- Comedy & Terrorism: Where Timing Really Matters.
- Getting Your Set Together.
- Crack a Smile: Your very first performance & group feedback session.
Stand Up Comedy Crash Course Dates
- 1 and 2 June 2019
- 13:00 – 15:00 each day
- Open mic at 15:00 on Sunday, 2 June – invite family and friends!
Stand Up Comedy Crash Course Fees
About the Facilitator: Leah Jasmine is a contemporary comedian who makes people laugh all over the country. She’s a motivating and hilarious entity that can show you how to master your own brand of humour and find your voice as a comedian. Chat with her after the Comedy Crash Course about how you can get seen on the Durban comedy circuit!